COME ON A TASTE RADOL’CA FOOD TOUR WITH ME!
I had been mulling over the idea of offering Taste Radol’ca Food Tours for quite some time, and now, at last, I’ve found the time to bring it to fruition!
Until now Taste Radol’ca had largely been concentrated on the main event – the month-long special menus and events in November. However, since all the restaurants offer special Taste Radol’ca dishes year-round, I figured why not open up the opportunity for visitors to Radovljica to also have the opportunity to Taste Radol’ca year-round.
So, I set about arranging a get-together with restaurant owners and acquainting them with my idea, which they were all very enthusiastic about, and getting my head together with Iva from Ljubljananjam, who offers food tours of Ljubljana http://www.ljubljananjam.si/ and, hey presto, Taste Radol’ca Tours is go!
A Taste Radol’ca Tour is for you if:
- You’d like to find out more about Slovenian food and wine
- You would like to see AND taste Radol’ca
- You can’t decide which of the great Taste Radol’ca restaurants to try
- You are short of time and would like to taste a bit of everything
- You would like a local, native English guide to show you round and give you some insider knowledge
- You just love eating and drinking!
I’ve put together 4 suggested itineraries, which you can see below. However, all tours can also be custom-made according to your wishes. So just get in touch and we’ll take it from there.
- A Classic Taste of Radol’ca
- Wine Lovers’ Tour
- Music, Mountains and a Taste of Tradition
- Honey and Chocolate Tour
For more information about the tours see the Taste Radol’ca Tours section of this site here https://adeleinslovenia.com/taste-radolca-tours/, where you can also find an enquiry form to complete.
So, come and taste the sunny side of the Alps with me and I look forward to meeting some (more) of the readers of my blog and showing you just how beautiful and tasty Radol’ca really is!
© Adele in Slovenia